Need a nanny to pick up your children from school, take them to activities or just to stay comfortable at home until you’re back from work?
My Poppins & Co will always send you the same nanny (replacement of course provided if she is sick or on leave), who will have experience, references and first aid course.
Want a free night with your partner or friends and need a babysitter to keep your children?
We can provide a babysitter even on short notice basis.
Why not unburden your busy days, provide a multilingual, safe, and enriching experience for your children, all from the comfort of your own home?
My Poppins & Co. has consciously selected Au-pairs available for a 3 to 12 months life-changing journey.
- Introduction – What is Challenging Behaviour
- Setting Boundaries
- Skill 1: Knowing your child – Understanding temperament and stages of development
- Skill 2: Encouraging Cooperation and confidence with Praise
- Skill 3: Listening and Connecting through Emotions
- Skill 4: Successful parenting
- Skill 5: Family Values
- Skill 6: Positive Discipline
- Skill 7: Keeping Calm
- Fostering harmony and resolving conflict in every day relationships.
In-home Psychological Support
- In-home parent coaching
- In-home psychological interventions for both individuals and families
- In-home psychotherapy for challenging behaviours
- In-home interventions to improve relations within with family context
- In-home support to families going through relational tension and separation/divorce issues